Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fox is planning a live-action Megaman movie
(09-03-2015, 09:44 PM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 09:03 PM)Berry Wrote: As a big fan of my homeboy Megaman, I honestly don't want a film adaptation. It's just a huge waste of time(be it animated or live -action, though I'm hyped for the upcoming cartoon!) because vidja games just isn't compatible with the big screen.

And also, you guys are taking studio credibility TOO seriously. All studios are the same PERIOD.There all just amoral pricks who only see the dollar signs and ALL studios have huge duds like all the time. It all comes down to hiring the right people but it seems that all studios just can't get it right so far.

Can't say I agree with that latter point, even slightly. Studio Ghibli never had a time where it was in a slump, and honestly, despite how people complained, Disney made it their slump with no problem, so it's not as you say. 

Well yeah, but when I was mentioning "all studios", I only really meant the Hollywood-esque big brand studios corporation and not foreign big brand studios because they are in a different league all by themselves.

Also, while Disney did surpass its slump, it doesn't mean that thier recent films were all successful(tomorrowland being the recent dud).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox is planning a live-action Megaman movie - by Berry - 09-04-2015, 05:39 AM