Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
Well guys, now that Glenn has died there is no longer any reason to watch the Walking Dead. My main man best character is no more. Rick will forever have plot armour and we'll never see an end.

Bye ya'll. It was fun.

Nah, but seriously real sad that Glenn "died". "Died" being in commas as it was very hard to see exactly what was happening. The retard shot himself like a retard and dragged Glenn down with him, and was either being eating on top of him or both of them were being eaten and Glenn was screaming in pain. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some stupid excuse to why he survived (which I wouldn't mind since he's probably my favourite character and I don't want him to die) such as a whole army coming and distracting those walkers thus saving Glenn.

As for Michonne. She must never ever tell people they will make it ever again. Those are dangerous words coming from her mouth.

Not sure what to think about this episode or season so far though. I think the Wolves have strength in numbers and use the walkers as their main way of attacking, as opposed to Rick's "we've got guns and half of us can use them approach". I mean it seems weird to think a group like that could be a big enough threat to Rick's group and Alexandria but they've out done themselves, that's for sure.

I'm still waiting for the season where Rick is the reason a group falls apart. Basically Alexandria but with no threats at all, but Rick keeps perceiving threats from outside and from inside, paranoia grows and eventually he just has a breakdown and completely destroys the whole place from the inside when it was the perfect utopia for them. That would really be a good moment of a point of no return for Rick, but I doubt that'd happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM