Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)
The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
With all this build up that the comic fans have over the casting of the big bad for this and the next season (and other future seasons), I really think that the mid-season finaly will be the start of a thing called "No Way Out," which will lead into him being reviled. The fans that I've seen are looking froward to his interdution becuse they want to see an event that happens. After reading up on "No Way Out" (from wiki articals and videos on the subject), I'm waiting on a different event to happen. An even that you could say will "blow your mind" or be "eye popping," but we'll have to wait to see what happens.

As for the most recent episode, I had to rewatch it about three times to really get the whole story, as I got distracted by other things.I understand that this was the introduction to an important character that was from the comic and the first appearance of this new group (both of which, will be important for later seasons.... maybe), but it really didn't hold my attention for very long.

Now Morgan's episode was alot better. I can't tell you why it was better since they were on par with establishing plot and characters. Perhaps it had to do with wanting to know more about Morgan, so I'm going to have to rewatch the season after all of the back 8 come out to see if my opinion changes.

(11-17-2015, 09:06 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Now, my theory- Maybe Nicholas and Glenn are both alive. Nicholas has been having weird moments of daze. Maybe he hallucinated killing himself because of the PTSD he had from the first group he left behind/got killed (long before we met him). It was in the same town they're in now, and he was steadily getting worse and worse throughout the episode. If that is the case, I think they are inside the dumpster. If it was not a hallucination and he in fact did shoot himself, I feel like he landed on top of Glenn and Glenn was able to roll under the dumpster. Either way, the acting in that scene was amazing by both actors.

After hearing this for the first time, I agreed that it was possible, but after studying the scene, I don't think so any more. The scene is just way to well shoot to be a dream (if that make sence). If they were going for that I think they would have had more clues point to it. Also, I don't think this is the type of series to pull a Dallas (say one charicter died but then say "Oh it was just a dream/hallucination.").

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM