Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 42 Guest(s)
The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
Oh damn, did I not blog about the three previouis episode.

Well all I can remember was that bitch boy was 100% going to try and kill Carl. I mean, every fucking time Carl spoke while Rick was teaching him how to use a gun, he fucking gave him a "shut the fuck up im gonna kill you" eye that no one saw for some reason.

I did like how Carl is now starting to act more like his father. I assume in a similar situation where he needs to ask someone for a gun, he'd act the same way.

As for Deanna, it was a shame. She was a good character, a strong leader that linked Alexandria to Rick's group. She believed in both, and was a link that kept them together. With her gone, and Rick going to take leadership, it's hard to say what Alexandria might become.

As much as I understand Morgan wanting to kill the Wolf guy there, he was a fucking idiot for doing so. His whole "hurr durr people can change" routine is understandable, but very very stupid in a time like that. Both Carol and Morgan should've just settled this later, it shouldn't have gone down like it did, and at the same time. There were multiple openings to rush the Wolf guy while she held Denise (like when he picked up the gun for example, if all both of the girls charged him, they could've over powered him or at least shot/stabbed him., or when he opened the door if Denise pushed backwards as he faced the gun the other way he would've either dropped it or shot it upwards.)

Also, why didn't they just attack a machete to a large stick and then stab the walkers one by one? They were all piling up on the gate, but killing them one by one would've been good in the long run right? Moving/Burning the bodies may have taken a long time with the amount of walkers they had to kill, but seriously that's what I would've done. Just got everyone to keep stabbing them with a long stick with a machete attached. It would've taken a long time, but it would've been better. Plus, when the clocktower did fall down, the majority of people would be on something high meaning if the walkers did pour in like they did, guess what? They can keep stabbing them in the head while they all crowd around the thing they're atop of.

At least Glenn isn't dead, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM