12-28-2015, 02:52 PM
I find it suspicious that Link keeps on getting recarnated and that each recarnation of Link is a hero. Other than that I can't argue that it's wrong.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: Do you agree with the Zelda official timeline? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yep. Yes. Oui. Uh-huh. Sure. Si. | 5 | 41.67% | |
| No | 2 | 16.67% | |
| Not sure (maybe I look into things too much) | 3 | 25.00% | |
| I don't really care | 2 | 16.67% | |
| Total | 12 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Zelda official timeline. Agree or disagree?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|