Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 43 Guest(s)
The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
Okay guys, let's go over how to not die in the Walking Dead.

1) Be Rick Grimes/Glenn/Daryl
2) Don't be stupid, do stupid things, act stupid. In general, follow whatever Rick is doing and you should be fine.
3) Don't be a kid
4) Don't feel compassion for anyone around you unless you know their first name.
5) Don't stand still while in proximity of Walkers.

Is that about it?

Anyhow, I enjoyed this episode.

The start with the bikers was confusing since it seemed like I missed out on someone being introduced, but once Daryl destroyed them with the RPG and they were no longer an element of the story made me just not care. I did laugh when I just saw a massive explosion and then the camera going onto Daryl with an RPG.

The wolf guy was interesting. It's funny last season I wanted them to kill him there and then, then this episode when he was trying to help the woman and I wanted to see what he does with her, he gets bit and shot around 20 minutes in. Basically making his character, the beef between Morgan and Carol and the whole "people can change" routine kind of stupid since it never worked out in the end, and what we all expected happened.

Now, the kid getting bit. I didn't expect that to happen right away. I thought he was going to cry and scream and then get bit. The woman getting bit was also a surprise since it seemed really weird that she was INSTANTLY bit while she stayed pretty much a "zombie". Now, the bitch boy pulling a gun out was interesting. Honestly for it to happen right there was really stupid, but I will admit the quickness of Michonne and the shot that hit Carl's eye were something that I didn't expect and honestly, don't mind. It should be interesting to see how this is going to go.

Seeing Rick go outside and start taking them all on was pretty cool, and seeing the whole of Alexandria help out too was interesting and unique as well. Hell even Eugene and Gabriel helped out. Now that's some improvement for those characters.

All in all, good start to the mid season. Here's hoping they actually stay this smart for the remainder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM