Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
(Copy/pasted from my facebook group, so those of you in the group have seen this before.)

Overall, I don't think this episode is getting enough credit. I know everyone is pissed because we don't have immediate satisfaction of our curiosity. I'm not happy about it either, but I believe the finale was more about Negan's arrival and not about one of our owns departure. I think the first episode will be about saying goodbye to whoever it was, seeing our group deal with it, and give us an entire episode to grieve.

I liked the finale. I loved the way the RV group tried their damnedest to get Maggie to the Hilltop. I love the fact that each group of Saviors they came across was a little bigger than the last. The buildup to Negan's arrival was great (although terrifying) in my opinion. The little speech from the main guy of the first group was great and really set the tone for the whole episode. Not to mention watching Rick's face go from 100% confident Rick we all know and love, to scared shitless Rick knowing he fucked up and can not fix it. One of my favorite things about how Andrew Lincoln portrays Rick is his use of facial expressions.

I absolutely loved the scenes with Carol and Morgan. They are some of my favorite characters. I was losing faith in Morgan, but not anymore. Nothing made me happier than to see him kill someone to save Carol. That shows that if it reeeeeeeeeeally comes down to it, he is able to stand up and fight. It may also show that he is realizing that the Saviors can't be saved. I am excited about this new group of (seemingly) allies that are helping Morgan with Carol and her injuries. We know that they trade with the Hilltop, they have horses, and they wear some sort of armor. I want to find out more about them on the show.

So, although I hate the fact that we'll have to wait until October to know who got Lucille'd, I really liked the episode. I thought it was a great way to introduce Negan. They needed to show just how evil he is and they did, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Beware of Cuccos - 04-06-2016, 08:05 AM