03-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Defeated.
I'll put in a good fight and if I lose, I lose.
I'll put in a good fight and if I lose, I lose.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: How would you rather lose? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Complete Domination | 1 | 4.17% | |
| Overwhelming Victory | 1 | 4.17% | |
| Defeated | 14 | 58.33% | |
| Close Shave | 2 | 8.33% | |
| Near Win | 6 | 25.00% | |
| Total | 24 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
How Would You Rather Lose?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|