05-18-2016, 04:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2016, 04:05 PM by retrolinkx.)
So I made my anime 3x3
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Welcome to the NHK
Space Dandy
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Not just Part 2)
Castle in the Sky
Cowboy Bebop
A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun (Shortened to Raildex since I like both)
The World God Only Knows
Gurren Lagann
Kaiji
What do you guys think?
It's usually rated what you've enjoyed/what you've seen. So 3/4 could be you've seen Castle in the Sky, Bebop, Space Dandy and Kaiji, but didn't like Space Dandy,
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Welcome to the NHK
Space Dandy
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Not just Part 2)
Castle in the Sky
Cowboy Bebop
A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun (Shortened to Raildex since I like both)
The World God Only Knows
Gurren Lagann
Kaiji
What do you guys think?
It's usually rated what you've enjoyed/what you've seen. So 3/4 could be you've seen Castle in the Sky, Bebop, Space Dandy and Kaiji, but didn't like Space Dandy,

