03-30-2013, 06:15 AM
Pretty self explanatory.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
This is my house that I built in my survival world, before the Adventure update came out in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. Oh yeah, and a friend of mine was there too, looking at a pig.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
So, I built this pool when the Adventure update came out recently and if you flipped the switch on it:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
It's a pool! Also, just flip the switch back up to close the pool.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
This is the first mansion I ever built. It's pretty awesome, but I scrapped the world and I couldn't find it.
Now the next two aren't mine, but I just like to show them off.
[spoiler]![[Image: 253887_130613077085245_1288571177_n.jpg]](https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/253887_130613077085245_1288571177_n.jpg)
[/spoiler]
Sprite builds created by someone that me and a couple of friends of mine don't know.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]This is my house that I built in my survival world, before the Adventure update came out in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. Oh yeah, and a friend of mine was there too, looking at a pig.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]So, I built this pool when the Adventure update came out recently and if you flipped the switch on it:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]It's a pool! Also, just flip the switch back up to close the pool.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]This is the first mansion I ever built. It's pretty awesome, but I scrapped the world and I couldn't find it.
Now the next two aren't mine, but I just like to show them off.
[spoiler]
![[Image: 253887_130613077085245_1288571177_n.jpg]](https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/253887_130613077085245_1288571177_n.jpg)
[/spoiler]Sprite builds created by someone that me and a couple of friends of mine don't know.

