Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Does Anyone Need Assistance or a Buying Guide for Japanese Media?
It's stating the obvious when I say I blow a lot of money on collectibles. To do this I've had to become pretty knowledgeable about where to look, what to type in, and what to use if they don't ship overseas.

Basically, if anyone ever has a piece of Japanese merchandise you're having trouble tracking down, hit me up. I can pretty easily at least find out the rarity, how much you should expect to pay, and which site would be best to keep an eye out for it. If you want I can give you my Skype to help you in real time if you're super confused. Just keep in mind, if it's anything... "Adult" you're responsible for checking the laws in your country. You can and will get in trouble for buying these items.

Otherwise... Does anyone want me to type up a guide here so you can just do it yourself? I only ask instead of just doing it right now because I'm at work, and it might take me a bit, so I don't want to if there's zero interest.

For some reason I have stupid good luck when it comes to these things, so thought I'd pass that on to anyone here. It may take awhile, but I really would be more than happy to help track anything down no matter how long it takes. Usually it's pretty astonishing how fast I can find things. I don't think my life sized Oxmox Rayman statue was even a year.

Messages In This Thread
Does Anyone Need Assistance or a Buying Guide for Japanese Media? - by Hexadecimal - 08-30-2016, 02:12 PM