Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)
So I've been ill since Sunday (and still went into uni to finish Coursework off eugh) and it's been pretty bad. Shivering, chesty cough, headache, runny nose. I even vomited from coughing.

Anyhow, it got a bit better over the course of today with the only exception being my lungs, head and body feeling like they're being bashed with crowbars everytime I cough or laugh. My hunger started to come back. I tried eating a sandwich two days ago but barely ate half, so I wanted something small.

Pack of Crisps to the rescue.

I ate one and never noticed how dry salty foods get stuck in your throat so easily to the point where I wished death upon myself.

What's interesting though is that my mouth feels like it got new tastebuds or something, food tastes richer and nicer for some reason. I guess it's a way to make the body eat when it's lacking food. All I've eaten over the past 4 days is a burger and half sandwich

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit Chat Thread: 2 (Electric Boogaloo?) - by retrolinkx - 12-07-2016, 05:48 PM