Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real
#13
I thought it was common knowledge that anyone can send a message on tumblr(that is if you have anons allowing to send the message). Retro isn't the type of guy who would resort to that. This has gone on far enough. So drop the drama please.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by YTSpunko - 08-20-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-20-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-21-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by CLXcool - 08-21-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-21-2017, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)