Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Stuff of Smash Bros. Franchise to become Series Trivia
(11-01-2018, 09:42 PM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: Well, nothing really showed up in the Recent Direct to help verify what also applies to Ultimate, so we might as well wait for the game's release to cover the stuff about the Palette Swaps, Taunts, Easter Eggs and other stuff. However though it looks like Peach's Final Smash may still apply since it's somewhat confirmed recently to still be Peach Blossom thanks to Daisy's Daisy Blossom.

In other news, the stuff about Ryu not only should become series trivia, but also be rephrased due to Ken also having 2 different Final Smashes, as I explained myself in this Trivia Evidence piece: https://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-4369.html

The tune that plays during Daisy's final smash is oddly enough even the same as Peach's, despite the fact that Daisy was not in SMB3:

As for creating a new source for the Trivia Piece about Peach's Final Smash in the Trivia Evidence so it can be updated to mention Daisy's name as well, I actually might save doing so for once a video showcasing all of Ultimate's Final Smashes comes up around the game's release.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuff of Smash Bros. Franchise to become Series Trivia - by CuriousUserX90 - 11-02-2018, 03:55 AM