Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Video Game Related Youtube Videos
So this video titled 'Why No Black People in Video Games??' by user CaptainAstronaut showed up in my feed. At first I was like "Really? Another one of these videos?", but then I decided to give it a chance.

I'm glad I did. This is the best approach to this specific subject I ever watched. Very logical approach and sound arguments. This is one of those videos where even if you disagree on certain things you're still like "yeah, I can see where he's coming from".

Watch the video before jumping to conclusions. Alright?

EDIT: CaptainAstronaut made a mistake regarding how many playable black characters there are in Smash Ultimate. He forgot about Alex' Tennis alt.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 06-08-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 06-16-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 06-19-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 06-30-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 08-05-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 08-05-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 08-08-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Keikeo - 08-31-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 01-04-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 01-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 01-30-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 07-17-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Carlos - 08-05-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Carlos - 08-26-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Carlos - 08-31-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Furo - 03-18-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Furo - 03-20-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by Arjahn - 02-18-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-23-2022, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)