Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The "what the hell was that game again" thread for forgetful people.
(10-27-2013, 11:58 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(10-27-2013, 02:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: I dont see the point of this thread when you could just look this up on google

That would be the point for some thing like "Evil town tortures bad/misunderstand people" or "Thef racoon steals back pages from bad guys" but I think you would find it harder finding "Guy with furry partner trying to save the world from a magic guy." Am I talking about Final Fantasy or Jak and Daxter?

I legit googled that game with the guy with furry parther trying to save the world from a magic guy my first result was "Jak 2 Cheats" they have a app on the app store where you can do this with music and movies and games and it works really well.

(10-27-2013, 11:37 PM)Newt Wrote:
(10-27-2013, 02:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: I dont see the point of this thread when you could just look this up on google

Not really. It's hard to Google "That one movie, where there was a dude that was black, but I think that he also fought like. Demons? I think? Or was he a half demon?"

Especially if the false memory is leading to inaccurate description. Googling "black guy who fights demons" wouldn't ge you Blade, because Blade is a half vampire.

i googled black guy who fights demons who at page 26 you get a link to blade. I googled black guy who hunts demons superhero page 1. Black guy who hunts demons page 19

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "what the hell was that game again" thread for forgetful people. - by PixelXenoKing - 10-28-2013, 07:32 PM