Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should the Chit Chat thread be locked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On the topic of the "Chit Chat" thread
(10-28-2013, 01:41 PM)Dazz Wrote: Once again we have to consider what we promote to external sources; Who is going to join, and see a thread with 300 pages, and go "I'll start contributing there!"
In a thread where members who have already well established themselves are the only people talking, about just each other... You know what kills forums? No new blood. Members leave, and when nobody new joins, who is there to talk to?

Members posting in chats that were many pages long is not a problem and I have seen that with this forum. When a new member joins, they can enter the Game Discussion or Chit Chat thread and already fit in with the discussion and the members. While this community is pretty close, I don't see why you're worrying about members here doing that as mostly everyone is welcoming and don't act very "cliquy". For my proof on this, all one has to do is check the different threads to see that both members and mods welcome newcomers in a friendly way without making them feel like outsiders.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the topic of the "Chit Chat" thread - by MexicanAnime - 10-28-2013, 01:49 PM