Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should the Chit Chat thread be locked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On the topic of the "Chit Chat" thread
(10-28-2013, 11:08 PM)Petie Wrote: This applies to using the search function as well - searching against threads is much more efficient than searching a single thread against posts.

Then I would like to request the revision of the search function. At a forum I'm an admin at we have a search that allows you to search for either posts OR threads. The forum search we have now is painful to use (and I use it quite often) since it searches every single post and thread name with the word I typed in. It would be easier to choose either or in order to actually find what I'm looking for without skimming through dozens of pages of irrelevant results. The results are only going to get more and more vague with more threads being made. Even now it doesn't really even matter whether you go and check every page of threads or use the search function since the search gives about as many results.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the topic of the "Chit Chat" thread - by Mass Distraction - 10-29-2013, 03:59 AM