Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Killzone thread
Killzone discussion and whatnot.

I never played the first one but my old gf bought me KZ2 for my birthday back when it was a relatively new thing. I enjoyed it to the fullest, especially the multiplayer, but the single player final boss was complete bullcrap. It took me weeks to beat Radec and when I finally did the battle was suddenly done in like five minutes after I had before done the exact same things with the battles taking almost an hour and me dying constantly. No idea what I was doing wrong.

KZ3 is definitely my favorite thus far, even though I really hated the rail shooter/vehicle parts of the single player. The final boss is also kind of a let down compared to the epic, albeit frustrating, battle with Radec from the previous game. I've also sank a good amount of time in the multiplayer though I haven't touched the game since my previous PS3 died.

One of my favorite parts in KZ3 was the ability to split-screen co-op the game with your friends and I have no idea why they took that out of Shadow Fall. The co-op gave me the incentive to play through the game multiple times and now I really don't feel like getting Shadow Fall, even if I was really excited for it before. Maybe I'll just go for the Vita one, Mercenary I think. I have enough single player games going on on multiple consoles so I'll just opt for the hand held one when I can't get that sweet, sweet split-screen on my console.

Messages In This Thread
Killzone thread - by Mass Distraction - 11-16-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by BumblebeeCody - 11-19-2013, 05:15 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Mass Distraction - 11-19-2013, 06:02 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Psychospacecow - 11-19-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Mass Distraction - 11-19-2013, 07:39 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Zaliphone - 11-19-2013, 09:11 PM