Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone here a tea fan?
One, tea is awesome. In this thread, I'd like to discuss tea and coffee, which are my two favorite things in the world when it comes to consumables.

Two, I have a question. At my local coffee shop(I don't go to Starbuck's or Pete's Coffee or any of those other coffee places. Gotta support the little guy.) the guy has a thing on his menu called "Black Magic" and it's a shot of espresso, with his strongest black tea. If you want to wake the hell up, you drink a black magic.

What I want to know, is if there's a word for that drink. Espresso with black tea. The owner didn't know if it was a technical term, or even if it's actually called black magic, because another regular told him to add it to the menu and said that it's called Black Magic. What's it really called?

How do y'all like your coffee? Do you like coffee? I feel like my generation(18-24) doesn't really like coffee. When I say coffee, I don't mean a drink with coffee in it, like a Caramel Macchiato. I mean coffee. Black coffee with some creamer in it.(Or without.) I genuinely love coffee. I love it black. So rich. So strong. I drink it and I'm like "The day begins." Sometimes I have coffee AFTER work, at like, 3:00-5:00PM, just because now, when I get home, I want to not be stressed, or tired. I wanna come home and be like "Time to exercise. Time to do math homework. Time to begin my TRUE day."

Gawd damn I love coffee you guys.

Seriously though. A light on the Black Magic thing would be dope.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone here a tea fan? - by Newt - 12-08-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by Mass Distraction - 12-08-2013, 05:32 AM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-08-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by Psychospacecow - 12-08-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by Mass Distraction - 12-08-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by retrolinkx - 12-08-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by BumblebeeCody - 12-08-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by frankfrost2 - 12-08-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Anyone here a tea fan? - by supersquid64 - 12-10-2013, 07:43 PM