Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What's the most rarest video game related thing you've got?
(12-23-2013, 05:49 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 04:53 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 01:47 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 01:07 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 09:48 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Regular demo discs are essentially worth nothing. Well, unless you have something like the Resident Evil 1.5 demo or something to that extent.

I just threw in those demos in my post because the OP started with one. That's why I wrote "rare" in quotes.

Woah, how do you get a demo disc for Resident Evil 1.5?

Those were available in Japan for a while, though I think it was just a demo video, not the actual game. Still, ridiculously rare. There may have been an actual demo build but that would have only been available to Capcom employees, making it even more rare. I do think they got rid of all demo builds at some point though.

That sounds awesome.
Are there any available anywhere? (Ebay, Amazon, etc)

If you ever manage to find one I can assure you it would cost you a ridiculous amount of money. Seriously, if it was a purchase that was as easily made as going to Amazon and buying one, I'd have ten. Like I said, they got rid of all demo builds, making that demo even more rare than the PC version of Survivor.

Alright, thanks for the info on it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the most rarest video game related thing you've got? - by frankfrost2 - 12-23-2013, 07:52 PM