Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm putting my foot down. This is the last straw.
I'm sick of nearly every single one of you thinking I'm the bad guy. If someone starts something with me, all the blame is put on me. Because it clearly can't be anyone's fault but my own, right? LOL. I am not taking any more crap. I haven't been for the longest time, for about 7ish months now. You don't like the fact that I'm not going to sit here and talk all of this BS from you guys? Fine, put me on your ignore list. I ain't going to lose any sleep over it.

Nowhere is perfect. And nowhere is ever going to be perfect. Putting this place in a bubble like it already is, is only going to make things worse. Discussions and a little arguing is fine. If you can't handle that, get out. Because it's life. Nothing is going to change. I know most of the people who are currently posting regularly, since everyone else was smart enough to just leave, hate me, but I don't really care. It's not my problem. I used to sit here and just take any crap or abuse people would give me because I didn't feel like fighting back. At least someone here is brave enough to just stand up for themselves.

So, if you don't like how I'm handling things, put me on your ignore list. It's there for a reason, don't be so scared to use it. No one is going to make fun of you for using it. But this is it, if someone starts something with me, and I fight back, don't be a coward and then put all the blame on me. And if you try to say "But all of us think it's you." You do realize that every one of you can be wrong, right? Just because you think something is wrong, and you all think it is, doesn't mean it actually is. You can have an argument against 5 people who are all thinking the same thing, and those 5 people can still be wrong. Stop acting like that's impossible.

And no, this thread isn't a thread to bash me. It's simple, if you don't like me, put me on your ignore list. Here's a link for you.

Messages In This Thread
I'm putting my foot down. This is the last straw. - by A Zombie Riot - 01-07-2014, 04:44 PM