Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is there such a thing as too much trivia?
(01-22-2014, 11:21 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 10:45 PM)MidwayCJ Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 05:41 PM)Dazz Wrote: As long as you aren't offended by rejection, then we're happy to take any submissions you have :)

Nah, I'm not offended by rejection. I'll still worry about submitting too much at once though, heh.

You can always take my advice and do 5-8 submissions. Really, I don't think they care how many you put out there at once (if they did I think they would have stoped me a few months back). Just make sure you know what you have and haven't done already and make sure that it's not on the site already (the last one I've done so many times. Just ask Petie.) I'm really wondering what you know that I don't know.

Yeah that's what I'm doing. I'm being really careful and keeping track only doing a few at a time. I get so excited though and need to stop myself from submitting too much at a time haha. I like to see what gets submitted or rejected before submitting more. I do notice you have facts about games everywhere.

If you mean what I know that you don't as in trivia wise, I'm not sure if you don't know it or haven't submitted it? Since again, you seem to be everywhere.

I could probably add at least 20 more facts about TF2 (though who knows how much would get accepted) because it's one of my favorite games, and I know too much about it. Especially since I used to use SFM and Gmod a LOT and was always rooting around the files and sticking my nose into what other people rooted around. Then there's some random Ecco the Dolphin stuff that literally no one cares about but me probably since I seem to be the only person in existence who liked those games. Then there's some stuff in some of the Sonic and Banjo games that just hasn't been added yet but isn't that obscure knowledge, at least to me.

I have been super careful checking first for the facts tha tare already there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there such a thing as too much trivia? - by MidwayCJ - 01-22-2014, 11:31 PM