Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is there such a thing as too much trivia?
(01-22-2014, 11:31 PM)MidwayCJ Wrote: Yeah that's what I'm doing. I'm being really careful and keeping track only doing a few at a time. I get so excited though and need to stop myself from submitting too much at a time haha. I like to see what gets submitted or rejected before submitting more. I do notice you have facts about games everywhere.

If you mean what I know that you don't as in trivia wise, I'm not sure if you don't know it or haven't submitted it? Since again, you seem to be everywhere.

I could probably add at least 20 more facts about TF2 (though who knows how much would get accepted) because it's one of my favorite games, and I know too much about it. Especially since I used to use SFM and Gmod a LOT and was always rooting around the files and sticking my nose into what other people rooted around. Then there's some random Ecco the Dolphin stuff that literally no one cares about but me probably since I seem to be the only person in existence who liked those games. Then there's some stuff in some of the Sonic and Banjo games that just hasn't been added yet but isn't that obscure knowledge, at least to me.

I am everywhere only because I add things that nobody seems to know. I like to research games all the time and I always find interesting things (to me) about these things. I have found things like the only banned game in America and to a wedding proposal in a game boy game and I always think that these things are interesting things to know. Not everything is going to be really interesting (like knowing Sam from Sam and Max is an Irish Wolf Hound) but it's still some trivia that I could throw at someone who knows these games.

Everyone does not know everything, so I really like see what other people know. Even if it is just that Space Quest once had the option to have a female main character. (<-you can have that one. I don't thing anyone took it yet. If they did there's like two other pieces of trivia in the video.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there such a thing as too much trivia? - by gamemaster1991 - 01-23-2014, 12:15 AM