Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
6 Nations Tournament
It's back !
The 6 Nations tournament returns for the 2014 season :D

For those who don't know it, it's a rugby tournament with France, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and Italy that occurs every year.
Each country plays the other once, and the country with the most points wins. If a country wins every match, we say they win the Grand Slam. If they lose all their matches, they win the proverbial wooden spoon.

When I was in the UK, it was great fun going to the pub to watch the games, especially when it was England Vs France. There was never any of that animosity that plagues so many sports, and we all always had a good time, whoever came out on top.

What are your predictions ? Who are you rooting for ? (Americans and other non-Europeans, you're going to have to pick a team!)
I actually think that, after last years shocking results, France has a fighting chance this year. I think the match today will set the pace.

Today's matches are Wales Vs Italy and France Vs England.
I would just like to point out to my English friends on the forum that YOU ARE GOING DOWN .

Messages In This Thread
6 Nations Tournament - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-01-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: 6 Nations Tournament - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-03-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: 6 Nations Tournament - by Kakariko Kid - 02-03-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: 6 Nations Tournament - by supersquid64 - 02-03-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: 6 Nations Tournament - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-09-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: 6 Nations Tournament - by supersquid64 - 02-09-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: 6 Nations Tournament - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-22-2014, 01:38 PM