Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
A live-action/CG animated Rescue Rangers movie has been announced
http://www.rotoscopers.com/2014/01/31/ch...e-revival/

I dont know if people actually remember the cartoon Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, I know that some gamers on here remember the video game that Capcom made on the NES console. I personally don't have a whole lot of memories about the cartoon Rescue Rangers(apart from the fact that it was originally planned as an animated series based off of the Disney movie 'The Rescuers' only to be switched to Chip N Dale).

Disney was at one point considering doing an animated feature based off of the show sometime in the 90s, but nothing came out of it. I know that people have asked for a movie, but i'm baffled why Disney would approve of it as a live-action/CG hybrid. Given the fact that Disney wants the money that is coming out of the shitty hybrids of Alvin and the chipmunks(since they announced a 4th hybrid film of those rodents). Not a whole lot of people are taking this well. It would make more sense if they just made it as an animated feature rather than making it as knock off of the Alvin and the shitmunks hybrid films.

Messages In This Thread
A live-action/CG animated Rescue Rangers movie has been announced - by CLXcool - 02-01-2014, 08:52 PM