Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
17 year old shot by cop while holding a wii controller
(02-20-2014, 09:37 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Hope that fucker goes to jail for abusing his power (Cause cops can go to jail)
To bad that rarely happens in most cases I've seen. They usually get off with ridiculously laid back sentences or get no punishments at all.

Like this one story I heard a while ago. This family had a gun pulled on them at their house so they took out their gun and called the cops. The guy who pulls out the gun runs away, the cops show up and start and detaining one of the family members. The kicker? Their dog was behind a fence and a female officer shot it in the face for no damn reason. She got a 3 month suspension.

For the past few years they only accept morons or people with itchy trigger fingers. I can't wait until those police cameras are universally used so all of this bullshit stops.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 17 year old shot by cop while holding a wii controller - by FUS RO DAH - 02-20-2014, 10:03 PM