Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So I'm starting to really get into Zelda again.
I'm actually in the middle of MM myself. Well, on the rare occasion that I have the time to sit down and play video games these days, anyway. It hasn't aged as well as I had expected, but it's still a unique and moving experience.

I'm in the middle of Skyward Sword too, but I'm finding it to be kind of a slog. In some ways, it's the best Zelda game ever, and in others, it's the worst. At some point I got the urge to play through Link to the Past, so that distracted me for a few days. I managed to finish that one. Then I found an forum thread about various hidden things in MM, so I started it up. Now that I'm playing that, I'm tempted to go back to Ocarina of Time -- my wife has the 3DS version, and I haven't played that yet.

It's like I'm playing with some kind of matryoshka doll, each one I start makes me think of another one I'd like to play. I've completed most of the main Zelda games before, but it's just been a long time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'm starting to really get into Zelda again. - by Spherix - 03-02-2014, 03:39 PM