Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[SOLVED]My PC is crashing and I don't know why, can anyone help?
As the title says, my PC is constantly crashing lately and I have no idea why.
What I DO know, is that it only crashes when I'm playing games, usually TF2 or Magic 2014.

What happens is that I'll be in a game and suddenly either A) The game just flat out freezes and I have to force-shut down my PC, or B) The screen blacks out, all audio stops and my monitor gives me a "No Signal Detected!" message. It never BSOD's, and I can't save a minidump of the happenings for some reason.

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on? From what I've researched, it might be due to overheating, but the tower always feels fine and I just cleaned out my fans and dusted it all out three times. Feel free to ask more about it if you think it'll help, I just really want to get it running properly again.

Oh, and I'm not sure of this is related, but I have my CPU power set at 1400 MHz - 3400 MHz, my processor is AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.80 GHz, I have 8 Gigs of Ram with 7.71 usable, and my operating system is 64 bit.

I know this probably isn't the best place to post this, I just figured I'd see if anyone else has had this problem and knew a solution.

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED]My PC is crashing and I don't know why, can anyone help? - by Arjahn - 03-29-2014, 03:10 PM