Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Seriously's Interactive Adventure
(04-14-2014, 09:16 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: SERIOUSLY, I am enjoying wallowing in my self genius at the moment.
What's better is that I went partway through the story, and then thought, hmmmm, "what would have happened if I pressed no that I didn't understand at the very beginning" and re-started.
It was worth it.

Edit: And I actually finished it this time around. Bad or good ending is still good. I liked it all. And the first met end was not picking up the coin. A bit Monty Python-esque, me thinks. I also met every end, because I had to see every option through. If it was correct, I'd go back and try again to fail. Coin was the best game over.
Edit number 2: I take that back, first ending was not touching the book in the first place.

Judging by the views count for that "Start-->No-->No" video, everyone just wants to mess with Seriously's system :D

I'm so glad you liked it, and that you went through all the endings ! I'd totally do that if playing a similar game.

(04-15-2014, 04:35 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: ...I died. R.I.P in peace Seriously Though.

I'm used to dying a lot now -- Especially the rope-bomb section. No-one that I heard from made the right choice the first time. Boom goes Seriously.

Did you try again after the coin death you commented on ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seriously's Interactive Adventure - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 04-16-2014, 10:26 PM