Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Editing your approved trivia
So along the same lines as my previous thread, would it also be possible to request an edit feature on either my approved trivia or even all trivia in general? I finally had a piece of trivia approved that I submitted a while ago, but have since uncovered more juicy info that I would love to add to it. So far the only way to do edits is to flag it and then possibly explain the changes I would like to see in my trivia. I'm kind of picky when it comes to my personal writing style, so I'd much prefer to edit it myself and then submit it for re-approval.

Likewise, it might be helpful if other users could manually edit other people's trivia and resubmit them for approval. This might help where a piece of trivia has already been submitted by someone else but is severely lacking in content/style, and the original submitter has no intention of returning to the site.

Obviously I would prefer the first option if only one is possible, but both would be nice as well.

Messages In This Thread
Editing your approved trivia - by Matthew Neuteboom - 05-28-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Editing your approved trivia - by Petie - 05-28-2014, 03:00 PM