Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Editing your approved trivia
(05-28-2014, 03:00 PM)Petie Wrote: As was pointed out in the first post of this thread, everyone else already has a way to accomplish this goal - the report feature. If you are concerned about the style in which a piece of trivia is written, use the report to rewrite it and state what portion of the report should be copied/pasted. I can't speak for anyone else but I personally love these kinds of reports as long as the edit is well-written.

Ah, well if that's the case then I have no problem using it this way. I thought the flag feature was something else entirely I suppose. You know - bad spelling, wrong fact, etc. But if you don't mind me actually adding to my entries using this method, then I'm fine with that.

What I was originally proposing was basically the same thing, except that you could edit the text directly instead of having to flag it and then tell the mod to copy-paste your work in. Then you could simply re-submit the trivia for approval. Again, I emphasize that a mod would have to re-approve the edited trivia. But if you say that the flag feature is our current method for handling this, then I will start to use that instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Editing your approved trivia - by Petie - 05-28-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Editing your approved trivia - by Matthew Neuteboom - 05-29-2014, 12:19 AM