Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-03-2014, 09:22 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I actually thought the opposite, I had lots of fun playing with Nero perhaps because of the whole demon arm thing going on and the more unique possibility you had with it. I didn't like the weapons Dante obtained in DMC4 and ended up using the Rebillion for the whole time.

Yeah, I do this all the time with Dante

Seriously, that lunge move is OP and I use it whenever I can't be asked for a battle and it's basic enemies.

I guess I just sucked with Nero then.

Also, finally bought Bayo 2 today, and after a weird ordeal to get my card to be recognized I noticed that the site had sent me a confirmation E-Mail saying that my card had been accepted and that the game will be shipped to me.

It's weird cause I went through the normal procedure. Added Card Number, Name, Date of Expiry, and number on the back, and then I was sent to a password section where you had to add the first, second and fifth letter of your password so your bank accepts you.

What was weird was that I forgot it, and tried to change it. Upon doing that I found out that the password I was changing to was in fact the password I was using.

I backed out and got a "Order confirmed" page and it had a weird name as the address, most likely the error message you get when you do this. So, I went back and did it several more times, only for my card to be rejected by the bank by the final password. I then changed it to something different and tried again, but it didn't work.

I thought my E-mail might have something so I went back to it and I had a confirmation order for Bayo 2, going to this address that occurred around 10 minutes before I started doing my details again and again.

No idea what the hell went on there but I just hope it's alright.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 10-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM