Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-06-2014, 03:47 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Not to make this sound like a mad theory either, but I also think this is a testing ground for Nintendo. They're going to see how the Super 3DS XL sells and what the reception is. The DS itself is strong as ever thanks to the 3DS being backwards compatible whilst having it's own library. Only that but the Super 3DS XL being able to support both extends the DS's life cycle. I'm guessing that Nintendo are going to use all this information to make a new Wii U. A Wii U that is straight the point. 
It will be: 
More powerful (so it can get a strong third party library support)
Won't come with the Wii U Gamepad but instead just the pro controller
Will support GameCube controllers
Will have a naturally bigger hard drive
Will have a different design to it.
And to really showcase this machine, the new Zelda with be specially designed for it and will be a launch title. It will run on the Wii U but will look and feel better on our new machine.

So really
Nintendo goof 1: OK we admit...none of you bought the system. It isn't powerful enough to support Xbonez and SonyStation 4 games. We lack third party communications. Games run worse on it than that do on Xbox 360 and PS3. The Gamepad has no replacement and is a mandatory attachment with the console purchase. The online service sucks and we know we have little to no communication to 3DS. So here, enjoy the Nintendo Revolution/Dolphin/Core/Poop.

Just my thoughts on this. I'd also be completely happy with that.

The very first step to the New WiiU is actually come up with decent name that differentiate it's predecessor and not sound like a cheap add-on. And better marketing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Berry - 10-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM