Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-10-2014, 10:04 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 10:00 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote: I actually like Bayonetta's hair style from the first one better. Not saying the new shorter version is bad but they didn't really need to change it or at least in that direction.

Also that statue/figure looks cool. Hope you get it at a decent price.

I'm not happy at all with the new haircut. The whole point was that her long hair was her clothing, so it doesn't make sense at all to cut it. Hopefully they at least come up with a good explanation. Also... I just think she's a lot prettier with long hair, IMO.

Thanks! What'll probably hurt is the shipping; it doesn't like it can by shipped by SAL. 

My thoughts on why her hair is short is she lost her powers. I thought I heard that Inferno was coming after her? The demons of Hell, and since her powers are derived essentially from Demons she probably lost control of them.

Just speculation obviously but that is the only thing I can think of beyond the designers wanting to be "different."

**Update**
I'm recanting my earlier thoughts. After seeing a video on Youtube of Bayonetta 2 I know she doesn't go all Samson and lose her powers and thus get short hair, it is just a silly design choice as far as I know. She transformed into her usually "battle" outfit and still had short hair, so I'm wrong in my speculation....wish I wasn't but there it is.

Video in question:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 10-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM