Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
So I finished Silent Hill, and I don't even know what I expected from the ending.

I thought Silent Hill was basically the opposite of Resident Evil on the "PS1 horror game" scale. I expected a game where I explore a town to find my daughter and in it I run away from the enemies and only fight them when I need to, and the game relies on a primitive system of making sure I don't get hit and keep my supplies plentiful and use them when I need to.

Instead I got some weird B movie style horror game where it feels like Harry is a retard who can't even open a bag of Jelly Beans without them all falling on the floor. He somehow gets caught up in some weird cult and has to save Silent Hill to save his daughter.

To be honest, I left the game with more questions than answers. Hell, the game showed a comedic Jackie Chan style credits system where the people broke character and laughed while it told me who they played.

I mean, I get that the game had a UFO ending and shit, but damn I expected Silent Hill to be a lot different than it turned out to be. To be honest, I didn't hate Silent Hill (well mostly, gameplay was horrible PS1 tank controls which pisses me off) and I did find this credit sequence to be funny but I just don't get what the hell the game was even about.

I'm hoping Silent Hill 2 is better (I hear it's the best). All I know of Silent Hill 2 is this one flash animation I watched about 10 years ago on Youtube and that's about it.

I'm actually going to watch that again.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 01-10-2015, 10:45 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM