Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So what does it mean when I don't get a reply back?
I've sent a lot of trivia over the past, only for no confirmation if anything has happened with it.

I remember I sent one about Hideki Kamiya voicing Godot in Phoenix Wright: T&T but did not get any confirmation if it was accepted or rejected.

Although, I did send one about L4D2/Chad L Coleman after that and I received a letter back telling me it was rejected.

So, I'm confused about what the procedure is here. Now, don't get me wrong. You guys do an amazing job with the amount of people you have checking the trivia, the wording, the sources and much more, but I'm just wondering if what I sent was even looked at, or was it lost?

Right now, I just sent a trivia submission saying that Minecraft is now the second best selling game of all time, totaling 54 million sales, and I'm wondering if that will be looked at or not.

Also, has this happened to other people? You've sent some trivia only for no confirmation of it being accepted or rejected?

Messages In This Thread
So what does it mean when I don't get a reply back? - by retrolinkx - 06-26-2014, 09:39 AM