Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Robin Williams is dead of possible suicide
(08-12-2014, 02:36 AM)RepentantSky Wrote: I've been trying to process my thoughts about this for good part of the day. It's rare that celebrity death bothers me so much but this one does. I've seen pretty much everything he's been in, multiple times. For the longest time, he was my favorite actor. I don't think I've ever been this upset about someone I've never met personally dying. I can't imagine how much this is getting to his family. May he rest in peace.

Same. I mean, James Avery was a large part of my life as well with Uncle Phil and Shredder, but his death didn't nearly affect me as much as this one does. This one stings. A lot. The more movies I saw of him and the more I learnt about him, the more I realized what an amazing man he was. What he did for the crew of Shindler's List and for Christopher Reeves, for example, should be things he will always be remembered by. I grew up watching his movies, saw a lot of his more serious movies in later years, saw his stand-up shows and began to see just how much of a great man he was. Yeah ... this one stings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robin Williams is dead of possible suicide - by Wastelander - 08-12-2014, 07:03 AM