Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bad games you forced yourself to finish.
We've all got a few, that one game that you hated so much but thought you're close to finishing it, or it'd get better or some other stupid reason that you stated to make you finish it.

For me, the original Devil May Cry falls into this category. I thought it'd get better but it never did, hated everything about it really, it wasn't fun it was just pressing "RB + Y" and exploiting devil trigger/items and your guns to win. The only boss I ever found hard was the ones where you had to hit a wheel on a wall to be able to open the enemies weakness and the final boss wasn't even that bad.

I think every assassin creed game falls into there as well. I wanted to rush the first one to get to the second one, then I wanted to rush the second one to get to Brotherhood, etc. I rushed the third one cause I had it a week early and wanted to finish it before it came out. Now I don't care that much because I don't even like the assassin creed series that much.

The first two Mass Effects. I never liked Mass Effect, too much talking not enough combat and a lot of the time it'd be boring. Looking back I think I'd love it now, but I have no real need to play them. I only liked Mass Effect 3 cause it was mostly combat than talking and the talking was somewhat entertaining.

Kane and Lynch. While I love those games now. I sort of forced my way through them just because. They're pretty amazing games when you actually look at them, just two criminals in a bad situation they have to get themselves out of. But I did rush through them.

Probably a few more, but I can't remember. What about you guys, did you go through any games just to go through them?

Messages In This Thread
Bad games you forced yourself to finish. - by retrolinkx - 09-02-2014, 01:02 AM