Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you feel you rush a lot of games or take them too slowly?
When you play a game for the first time, how much time do you feel you spend on it, and do you feel satisfied with the amount of time the game gave you?

Like for me, if I'm a fan of a game I'd want to game to be super long, but it doesn't mean I'll try to rush through it, but I won't take my time with it. Like with Pokemon Y I spent around 40 hours on it and I was playing it constantly, I felt I got enough time out of it and it was great.

But for a game like Asscreed 3. I sped through it because I wanted to finish it. It took around 4 days and was very unsatisfying, I more or less forced my way through the entire game so I don't feel like it had enough content.

Then we get to a game like DMC. I forced my way through 1 and 3 to an extent, but it felt pretty long even though I spent around 7 hours or so on the first one, and 20 hours on the third one.

As for being slow at completing a game, Destiny is still a meh game to me and I don't have a lot interest in finishing it as of now.

Messages In This Thread
Do you feel you rush a lot of games or take them too slowly? - by retrolinkx - 09-16-2014, 01:18 PM