Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You are in charge of a world in the next Kingdom Hearts
This is pretty simple. You are charged with creating a scenario for a kingdom hearts world. You can choose what world is used, what scenario occurs, who acts as your partner from the world, and what keyblade you get by completing it. The only restrictions are, the game has to be E10+, so nothing beyond cartoon violence is allowed, and the series used must be owned by Disney.

For example, in my scenario, Sora teams up with S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Marvel Universe. Captain America joins your party in the world. You are tasked with a dumb-ed down version of The Winter Soldier with all enemies being replaced by Heartless, and no real world weapons employed. The final boss is a red skull-esc heartless. You get an America themed keyblade for beating the world. You later revisit it and fight The Winter Soldier, to get a S.H.I.E.L.D. keyblade.

Messages In This Thread
You are in charge of a world in the next Kingdom Hearts - by Psychospacecow - 09-18-2014, 09:53 PM