Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
You are in charge of a world in the next Kingdom Hearts
The World Of Doors

Sora and Co land on a planet full of doors. The doors are for the monsters from Monsters Inc to use, repair, and protect. A good number of Doors were taken and the Heartless are now running amock among other worlds. It's up to Sora, Sully, Mike, and the other two to find and go into the Toy (Toy Story), Bear (Brave), "I" (The Incredibles), Car (Cars), and Bug doors (A Bugs Life). Each door leads to a world of it's own where you battle heartless (exept for the Cars door, where you race). Each of the five even trasform into a new from/costume for each world. At the end of the small world, you fight a monster/Heartless version of the Big Bad of that movie (Emperor Zurg, Mor'du (I never saw Brave, so I had to guess), Syndrome and the Omnidroid, Chick (again, racing), and Hopper). When you finish each mini world, you come back and fight Randall riding a giant Heartless version of Mr. Waternoose. You get a the "Scream King" and "Laughing Stock" Keys along with the sumon "Door." Each time you use it, you have a random Pixar charicter(s) pop out to help (PT, Crush/Bruce, Mater, Dug, WALL-E, or The LGMs and THE CLAAAAAAAW).

Messages In This Thread
RE: You are in charge of a world in the next Kingdom Hearts - by gamemaster1991 - 09-18-2014, 10:39 PM