Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xbox "Durango" requires mandatory game install
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/20/x...ce=twitter

So how does everyone feel about this? Or about used games in general? Will this make anyone here change their mind about choosing Microsoft's next console when it comes out?

I honestly think the whole "no used games" thing is pretty ridiculous. I buy a lot of used games, especially when it comes to games I'm not sure I'm going to like. And to me, a lot of the games coming out these days don't seem like they're worth their $60 price tag. I have purchased very few games that were longer than 10-15 hours AND were good enough to play through again. When I shell out $60 for a game, I expect it to keep me busy for a while. However, if they enforced the "no used games" thing AND lowered prices, I think I'd be fine. Lowering the price of a game seems like a doable thing, because developers won't have to make up for losing profits through used games.

So what do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread
Xbox "Durango" requires mandatory game install - by Wardenclyffe - 03-20-2013, 10:04 PM