Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xbox "Durango" requires mandatory game install
(03-20-2013, 11:07 PM)Xannidel Wrote: we will just suck it up and pay the up front game fees

This really bothers me, but more so with Xbox Live/Ridiculous DLC pricing. If enough people said "Hey Microsoft, having to pay to play with my friends online is total bullshit. I shouldn't have to pay more to use the internet I'm already paying for", then I think Microsoft would would change their policies. Sony and Nintendo have free online multiplayer. Sure, there's PSN+, but considering how much free stuff you get from joining, you're practically stealing from Sony. And not to mention IT'S COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. Honestly, a lot of the people I talk with have the "Well Xbox is better because they told me they were, so I don't mind paying out the ass to play Call of Duty", but that's a whole different story.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if enough people had a problem with it and refused to buy into this crap, they'd either have to change their ways or just flop out of the competition.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xbox "Durango" requires mandatory game install - by Wardenclyffe - 03-21-2013, 02:26 PM