Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Majora's Mask 3DS has been announced
(11-05-2014, 08:46 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Eh, hopefully they'll fix up most of the issues with the original and I'll finally have a playable version with a save system that doesn't make me want to strip and cry in a corner. Most likely they just caved to the Majora's Mask fanboys and are going to focus efforts and resources on this instead of a new IP or Zelda project because people like buying the same thing they had when they were ten multiple times.

Sorry, Majora's Mask just irritates me to no end. Congrats for all of you who are looking forward to it :)

Sounds like my opinion when it comes to OoT3D. I sorry fanboys (and Cuccos), but the game did not need a remake at all. It was fine on the Gamcude and you got a port to the virtual console. MM3D should be better since there are many things that could be put into the game to make it bigger and better. It saddens me that there are people who don't like it. :(

AND I'm over it. Back to being excited.

Messages In This Thread
Majora's Mask 3DS has been announced - by CLXcool - 11-05-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Majora's Mask 3DS has been announced - by gamemaster1991 - 11-05-2014, 09:38 PM