Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
That one game series that keeps on getting worse and worse.
We all have that game that we loved, that one game that was so great and then as the sequels came out it just became worse and worse until it couldn't even be saved anymore.

Fable is a good example of this. The first one was amazing in so many different ways, but as time went on Fable 2 didn't live up to being better than Fable 1 and 3 was terribad. And Legends is not looking any better.

Tony Hawk as well. THPS1-THUG 2 were pretty rad. American Wasteland was cool too but as the games went on Project 8 and the other one I forget weren't that amazing, and then you had Ride and other terrible ones that were just terrible. I can't even remember a good modern Tony Hawk game, even the HD edition of 1 and 2 weren't that great.

Halo isn't looking good these days. 4 was pretty bad, and from what I've seen of 5 we've actually got ADS now which makes no sense for the lore since the scopes are actually additions to the HUD of the Spartan. If Halo 5 really is bad then Halo is fucking deader than dead. Right now it's just on a steady life support.

What about you guys? Any games that have just been getting worse and worse these days?

Messages In This Thread
That one game series that keeps on getting worse and worse. - by retrolinkx - 11-25-2014, 07:14 PM