Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissatisfaction about how my correction was handled.
A couple of days ago, I filed a correction on this trivia: http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/5682/ stating that the game where the song was being sung was specifically Phantasy Star Online 2, I had been PM'ed on the exact same day I submitted this correction by Dazz, but he said the following:

Dazz Wrote:Hi mattwo,

Thank you for your recent report concerning this trivia! Your concerns have been addressed.

I've revised it to be more specifically in reference to the series as a whole.

Keep up the good work,
Dazz

I PM'd Dazz back concerning this problem, supplying plenty of evidence that it is PSO2 but have not gotten a response. I also submitted another report yesterday but that seems to have thus far amounted to nothing.

I mostly just want to verify that this issue is being looked into, or to ask why exactly it's taking longer as I'm new at this and I honestly have no idea how exactly this process even works (I mean I read the guidelines, so I have a vaguely rough idea), as I have six pending submissions related to the Phantasy Star franchise (that I submitted after I left a comment on the latest DYKG saying you should cover the Phantasy Star franchise, only to find that you barely had any Phantasy Star trivia to begin with), and none of my facts have been approved yet (and honestly I'm really not feeling inclined to submit more at the moment).

Messages In This Thread
Dissatisfaction about how my correction was handled. - by mattwo - 12-03-2014, 11:21 PM