Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I have trivia and I don't know where to put it
As you propably already figured out, I'm not actually asking where on the site to put trivia.

My problem is this. I have trivia on two games, Gunbird and Shikigami no Shiro, that were then named Mobile Light Force and Mobile Light Force 2, respectively, in the Western countries. The trivia has to do with this naming process and while the original games don't have anything to do with each other they were somehow made to be in the same "series" in the states. Now, I could just put both of the trivia in the original game's section and just ignore the new names BUT I also have trivia that has to do with both US titles simultaneously.

Do I just add them as Mobile Light Force even though they are practically the same as the originals and the originals have nothing in common with each other?

MLF isn't even the consistent name for the games outside of Japan as at least Gunbird was later re-released with its actual name here along with its sequel, Gunbird 2.

EDIT: Is it possible to have a game in two series?

Messages In This Thread
I have trivia and I don't know where to put it - by Mass Distraction - 12-07-2014, 08:57 AM