Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I have trivia and I don't know where to put it
(12-08-2014, 07:59 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 01:48 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I would put Gunbird and Mobile Light Force under Gunbird and Mobile Light Force 2 under Castle of Shikigami/Shikigami no Shiro

I was thinking that too but again, my problem is the fact that I also have trivia that has to do with both of the MLF titles but not the originals.

My point still stands. I do know that Mobile Light Force and Gunbird is the same game (simaler to how Soul Blade and Soul Edge are the same game) and the sequel everywhere in the world is Gunbird 2. In the same way, Mobile Light force 2 (AKA Shikigami no Shiro) is not part of the Gunbird sires and has the sequels "Castle Shikigami 2" (subtitled "War of the Worlds" in PAL regions) and "Castle of Shikigami III" all over the world.

(12-13-2014, 12:59 AM)Takahashi2212 Wrote: If I may hijack this thread, what if the game has two different names in America?

May I ask what this game would be?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have trivia and I don't know where to put it - by gamemaster1991 - 12-14-2014, 11:46 AM