Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sony announces a Super Mario animated movie
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/12/son...ros-movie/

Just found out about this. I posted it in the gaming news, but I later removed it since this was bigger than to be mentioned on one part of the forum for its own topic. Now. We all know that Nintendo has been rather strict about films based off of their video games. We got one Mario movie from 1993. It was in live-action, it was panned by critics, and it made Nintendo vow not to allow anyone to make movies based off of their video games. Until now. This has happened.

Nintendo better be part of this, otherwise it's not going to be good. I've always wanted to see a more 'animated' version of Mario, but I hope that this can deliver. I know that during development of the live-action Mario bros movie, it was originally talked about as an animated movie. Knowing that Sony has done some 'cartoony' looking movies(Hotel Transylvania, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, and Popeye to name a few). I can see this working out with Sony. If they can get people who played the games and are fans of Mario(unlike the two idiots who claimed they played Mario when they were writing the live-action movie) have it faithful to the games as well as having the movie look 'animated' like I'm watching a cartoon instead of a big budgeted live action movie. I'm sold for a Mario movie. As I said. Nintendo better be part of this. 

Messages In This Thread
Sony announces a Super Mario animated movie - by CLXcool - 12-12-2014, 02:11 PM